Lapis Lazuli Beaded Necklace
Add a retro layer of color with this Lapis Lazul Necklace. A nostalgic, handcrafted pattern of genuine stone beads imported from India.
Lapis Lazuli, also known as Blue Lapis is one of the most sought-after genuine stone
Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth.
"Lapis Lazuli, resembling the blue of the heavens, was believed to counteract the wiles of the spirits of darkness."
Lapis Lazuli is a powerful crystal for activating the higher mind and enhancing intellectual ability.
Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact colors and patterns may vary slightly from the image shown.
Style: with other beaded favorites for a statement necklace stack, or with delicate metallics for a softer layered look.
- 18K Premium Gold Plated Stainless Steel
- 4mm Blue Lapis Heishi Beads
- Length: 16" chain + 2" extender
- 100% Eco-Friendly; No Nickel, Chromium and Lead
Matching Bracelet Also Available.
Stainless steel doesn’t rust or tarnish, it doesn’t take much to keep it clean and well-maintained.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel jewelry is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.
Why Stainless Steel? Stainless steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal. It doesn’t tarnish, rust or fade. Stainless steel has a durable threshold when it comes to scratches. Waterproof, Sustainable, Hypoallergenic, Tarnish-Free, Scratch-Free. You can wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.