Gold Double Stacked Irregular Rings
Two bands, cast from hand-sculpted wax models in the “Squiggle” silhouette, are perfectly made to stack with each-other or worn separately.
Crafted to be enjoyed and admired, these two-tone rings will bring an artful and unique touch to any outfit. High polished to a high gloss in this bold, elegant ring. Wear it all day in anticipation of an evening out; it will not go unnoticed.
- Materials: Silver: Stainless Steel. Gold: 18K Gold Vermeil Stainless Steel
- 100% Eco-Friendly; No Nickel, Chromium and Lead
Stainless steel doesn’t rust or tarnish, it doesn’t take much to keep it clean and well-maintained.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel jewelry is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.
Why Stainless Steel? Stainless steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal. It doesn’t tarnish, rust or fade. Stainless steel has a durable threshold when it comes to scratches. Waterproof, Sustainable, Hypoallergenic, Tarnish-Free, Scratch-Free. You can wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.