Isla Stone Necklace - PREORDER
Ready to ship Mid-November. Limited quantity, grab this beauty before they sell out on launch date!
Both timeless and trendy, this multi wear necklace features half pearl and half stone detailing, making it an updated statement necklace to elevate your everyday look. You can wear this necklace front or back.
- Sailor clasp: 18K Gold Plated Stainless Steel
- 100% Eco-Friendly; No Nickel, Chromium and Lead
- Measurements: approx. 16" chain
- Freshwater pearls
- Pearls 3-4 mm
Stainless steel doesn’t rust or tarnish, it doesn’t take much to keep it clean and well-maintained.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel jewelry is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.
Why Stainless Steel? Stainless steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal. It doesn’t tarnish, rust or fade. Stainless steel has a durable threshold when it comes to scratches. Waterproof, Sustainable, Hypoallergenic, Tarnish-Free, Scratch-Free. You can wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.