Shousan Stone Bracelet
If you could wear the colors of the sea! Unique to the mountainous northern Fujian province in China, Shoushan stone has a texture that resembles flowing, circling water.
Energy workers believe that Shoushan Stone helps create balance between mind, body and spirit, fosters creativity and promotes harmony, clarity, peace and calm.
This stone has the meaning and properties to lead the goal to achievement. This Gemstone can enhance "will ability" necessary for achieving your goals. Shoushan Stones gives you the courage to defeat your concerns and it is recommended to wear it when you want a power to process without hesitation.
The "Goal Getter" stone.
Style: with other beaded favorites for a statement Bracelet stack, or with delicate metallics for a softer layered look.
- 18K Premium Gold Plated Stainless Steel
- 4mm Lemon Jade Heishi Beads
- Length: 6.5" chain + 2" extender
- 100% Eco-Friendly; No Nickel, Chromium and Lead
Matching Necklace Also Available.
Stainless steel doesn’t rust or tarnish, it doesn’t take much to keep it clean and well-maintained.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel jewelry is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.
Why Stainless Steel? Stainless steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal. It doesn’t tarnish, rust or fade. Stainless steel has a durable threshold when it comes to scratches. Waterproof, Sustainable, Hypoallergenic, Tarnish-Free, Scratch-Free. You can wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.