Pave Initial Herringbone Set
Classic herringbone chain necklace with a cute pave initial charm. Perfect for layering and making your style your own, and even better for gifting the ones you love!
Set comes with 3, most-loved, necklaces.
Herringbone Initial: $69
Measurements: 16" chain + 2 inch adjustable extender
Minimalist Chain: $49
Measurement: 17 inch chain
Small Paperclip Chain: $59
Measurements: 16" length, 2" chain extension.
Set and Save 40% OFF
Value: $177, Now: $106.40
- 18K Gold Plated Stainless Steel
- Premium Cubic Zirconia Gemstone
- Lobster Closure
- Adjustable for length
- 100% Eco-Friendly; No Nickel, Chromium and Lead
💦 Water-resistant, sweat-proof, hypoallergenic and tarnish-free. You can work out in our durable jewelry, wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.
Stainless steel doesn’t rust or tarnish, it doesn’t take much to keep it clean and well-maintained.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel jewelry is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.
Why Stainless Steel? Stainless steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal. It doesn’t tarnish, rust or fade. Stainless steel has a durable threshold when it comes to scratches. Waterproof, Sustainable, Hypoallergenic, Tarnish-Free, Scratch-Free. You can wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.
Looks like real gold and looks expensive! This is the best valued gift I've ever purchased TRULY! 3 beautiful necklaces with an initial is so worth buying one for each friend. I did all my gift shopping in one store Yay!
I pretty much purchased a set for everyone I know for Christmas! Great quality, looks more expensive in person!