Luxury Burlap Jewelry Box
Luxury Gift Box.
FREE on orders over $150.
This burlap-covered "Cabana" box is perfect to gift with and accommodates one pendant or a pair of earrings; the color and texture of the fabric complements all metal types and gemstones.
The subtle, two-tone color scheme and magnetic flap closure give the box an eye-catching, high-end look. l
Decorative chiffon ribbon included.
Burlap covers the top and bottom of the plastic box; the sides and the inner surface of the lid are covered with woodgrain patterned paper. White velveteen covers the die-cut, tapered stand-up insert.
- Dimensions : 2-3/4"W x 3-1/4"D x 1-3/8"H
- Material : Burlap
Stainless steel doesn’t rust or tarnish, it doesn’t take much to keep it clean and well-maintained.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel jewelry is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.
Why Stainless Steel? Stainless steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal. It doesn’t tarnish, rust or fade. Stainless steel has a durable threshold when it comes to scratches. Waterproof, Sustainable, Hypoallergenic, Tarnish-Free, Scratch-Free. You can wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.