Golden Croissant Ring
Golden Croissant Ring, available in slim or chunky.
Waterproof, sustainable, hypoallergenic, and tarnish-free. You can wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.
- 18k Gold Plated Stainless Steel
- 100% Eco-Friendly; No Nickel, Chromium and Lead
Stainless steel doesn’t rust or tarnish, it doesn’t take much to keep it clean and well-maintained.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel jewelry is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.
Why Stainless Steel? Stainless steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal. It doesn’t tarnish, rust or fade. Stainless steel has a durable threshold when it comes to scratches. Waterproof, Sustainable, Hypoallergenic, Tarnish-Free, Scratch-Free. You can wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.
Best place to purchase trendy jewelry. Every time i order from this store, it get it in my package in 2-3 days and the quality is always amazing and affordable.
I love everything from this store! Great quality, fast shipping, amazing sweet owner and great styles!
I've seen this popular style almost every where, and honestly this is the best quality at a reasonable price. All the other brands carry the same/similar style for 5x more! This quality looks and feel expensive. Totally worth it and looks brand new after wearing it for weeks! I think it got it with free shipping too. I came back to review because I wanted to buy more things for my mom and so happy with their service. Thank you, Sylvia for all your help! I love everything!