Small Paperclip Necklace - Capri
Best selling paperclip!
- 18k Gold Plated Stainless Steel
- Measurements: 16" length, 2" chain extension.
- 2.5x5.1 mm
- 100% Eco-Friendly; No Nickel, Chromium and Lead
💦 Water-resistant, sweat-proof, hypoallergenic and tarnish-free. You can work out in our durable jewelry, wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.
Stainless steel doesn’t rust or tarnish, it doesn’t take much to keep it clean and well-maintained.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel jewelry is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.
Why Stainless Steel? Stainless steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal. It doesn’t tarnish, rust or fade. Stainless steel has a durable threshold when it comes to scratches. Waterproof, Sustainable, Hypoallergenic, Tarnish-Free, Scratch-Free. You can wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.
I’ve been seeing this paper clip necklace ALL over social media & finally decided to get me one! Delivery was very fast (within 5 days), it’s perfect size (I love that’s it’s 16”) and it looks very durable, shine & good quality!
Great quality. You can feel it. Made in italy engraved on the closure. Perfect to wear with other necklaces.
Great quality, and i love that it's imported from Italy. Adjustable for a choker style, super trendy and compliments with my other necklaces. Thanks guys! I want to buy more from your Italian Collection now!
I love the length, Perfect to turn into a choker or stack it with my other necklaces. Will buy from them again!