White Jade Bracelet
Add a retro layer of color with this natural White Jade Gemstone Bracelet. White Jade is a kind of Nephrite Jade that’s usually white, off-white, or cream in color.
It’s a calcium magnesium silicate mineral. Handcrafted pattern of genuine stone beads imported from India.
White Jade is a gemstone that holds a lot of meaning and plenty of healing properties. It’s believed that it has a positive and brilliant power of light that’s right within the stone.
This stone is known for its power to make you feel calm and peaceful. Its powerful healing energies are known all over the world because it has the ability to purify the energies of your heart.
White Jade also has the ability to increase or enhance the energy of love in your life. It will make challenges seem easier, and it will make your troubled mind calmer.
White Jade can be mixed with other stones for even greater power. It makes no difference what you are after – this gemstone will never cause any conflicts between energies.
Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact colors and patterns may vary slightly from the image shown.
Style: with other beaded favorites for a statement Bracelet stack, or with delicate metallics for a softer layered look.
- 18K Premium Gold Plated Stainless Steel
- 4mm Lemon Jade Heishi Beads
- Length: 6.5" chain + 2" extender
- 100% Eco-Friendly; No Nickel, Chromium and Lead
Matching Necklace Also Available.
Stainless steel doesn’t rust or tarnish, it doesn’t take much to keep it clean and well-maintained.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel jewelry is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.
Why Stainless Steel? Stainless steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal. It doesn’t tarnish, rust or fade. Stainless steel has a durable threshold when it comes to scratches. Waterproof, Sustainable, Hypoallergenic, Tarnish-Free, Scratch-Free. You can wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.