Gold Vermeil Herringbone Necklace 3mm - Made in Italy
14k gold vermeil herringbone necklace made in Italy. These flat herringbone link necklaces are timeless, they could go with anything in your outfit and they could layering with any other necklaces in your collection.
What's Vermeil? Gold Vermeil (pronounced vur-MAY) is genuine 925 sterling silver that has been expertly plated with a thick layer of 14k gold. Gold Vermeil is the perfect option for those with metal allergies due to the durable thickness of the gold combined with the base of sterling silver.
MADE IN ITALY: Italian jewelry is much more than a fashionable and elegant choice. Its rich history formed a people who strongly value creativity and passion. With a high demand for luxury Italian jewelry, early artisans paved the way for the superior design and quality craftsmanship still used today. High quality standards for fine jewelry in Italy are unmatched by any other country in the world making this a solid investment. Our new Italian collection is authenticated with a 925 ITALY trademark.
STYLE: All of our pieces were designed to be worn on their own but be even better together. Don't be shy, add to cart.
CARE: Our collection is plated in heavy 14K gold, and is designed to last. Use warm water and mild soap or vinegar rinse. Polish chain with a soft cloth or polishing cloth. Always dry the jewelry before storing.
- Measurements: 16 & 18 inch length, 3mm
- 14k Gold Plated Vermeil
- 100% Eco-Friendly; No Nickel, Chromium and Lead
- Imported from Italy
- Italy and 925 Engraved on necklace
- Adjustable Secures with a sturdy lobster claw clasp
Stainless steel doesn’t rust or tarnish, it doesn’t take much to keep it clean and well-maintained.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel jewelry is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.
Why Stainless Steel? Stainless steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal. It doesn’t tarnish, rust or fade. Stainless steel has a durable threshold when it comes to scratches. Waterproof, Sustainable, Hypoallergenic, Tarnish-Free, Scratch-Free. You can wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.