Inés Baguette Tennis Necklace - Emerald
Baguette Eternity Necklace. The ultimate style that presents boundless opportunities to style it your way. 18k premium triple plated gold stainless steel so luminous that it rivals the stars. Premium high cubic zirconia gem stones.
An absolute stunner that does not stop sparkling. The row of channel set baguette cut stones are meant to resemble an endless row of mirrors.
Available in 3 colors: Emerald, White and Pink
Waterproof, hypoallergenic, tarnish-free. You can wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.
- 18K gold vermeil plated stainless steel
- Length: 41cm chain, 5mm width
- Premium polished cubic zirconia
- 100% Eco-Friendly; No Nickel, Chromium and Lead
Stainless steel doesn’t rust or tarnish, it doesn’t take much to keep it clean and well-maintained.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel jewelry is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.
Why Stainless Steel? Stainless steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal. It doesn’t tarnish, rust or fade. Stainless steel has a durable threshold when it comes to scratches. Waterproof, Sustainable, Hypoallergenic, Tarnish-Free, Scratch-Free. You can wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.
OBSESSION IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. I love green so much and this color is DIVINE! I'm so happy that it is waterproof because I have not taken it off for weeks! I came back to buy the matching bracelet and the Pink set for my mom. The quality is so nice, reasonable price, free shipping and love their packaging. It's an overall yes for me!