Emerald Tear Drop Earrings
Gold Plated Sterling Silver with Emerald Green and White Cubic Zirconia Stones.
What's Vermeil? Gold Vermeil (pronounced vur-MAY) is genuine 925 sterling silver that has been expertly plated with a thick layer of 14K gold.
Gold Vermeil is the perfect option for those with metal allergies due to the durable thickness of the gold combined with the base of sterling silver.
- 14k Gold Plated Sterling Silver
- Measurement: 9.5mm
- Main Stone: Cubic Zircon
- 100% Eco-Friendly; No Nickel, Chromium and Lead
Stainless steel doesn’t rust or tarnish, it doesn’t take much to keep it clean and well-maintained.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel jewelry is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.
Why Stainless Steel? Stainless steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal. It doesn’t tarnish, rust or fade. Stainless steel has a durable threshold when it comes to scratches. Waterproof, Sustainable, Hypoallergenic, Tarnish-Free, Scratch-Free. You can wear it to the beach, pool or even shower with it.