Mickey’s Girl is looking to hire someone from the Los Angeles area to work for the company and is open to fashionistas, fashion, communication, marketing, business administration majors and any internship seekers! Mickey’s Girl is the perfect place to get started on learning how a business works within the fashion and retail industry.
Positions we are looking for
- Posting new products onto website
- Coming up with creative ways to describe products, give descriptions of clothing and accessories
- Posting product photos onto website
- Maintaining inventory in office and website
- Respond to customers via email or telephone, as applicable, in a helpful manner
- Keep track of packaging, tracking, and orders.
- Assist in packaging orders and ensuring customers get their products on time.
Intern must have their own laptop/computer to work on for internship purposes.
Preference for students with some previous internship experience and/or other activities related to their major.
Must be interested to learn, be positive, and not forget to have fun!
Internship is only for credit and experience (unpaid). Open for immediate start.
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter (explaining why you want to work for Mickey’s Girl) to email@example.com
Check out www.mickeysgirl.com to learn more about the company.Share